How To Get The Most Out Of Your WOCN National, Regional and Affiliate Memberships:
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
- Participate and volunteer on the regional and affiliate level
- Participate in the Forums
- Be an active reader of our JWOCN
- Attend National and/or Regional Confences
- Attend First Time Attendee reception at conferences
- Network to meet new colleagues at conferences
- Submit a poster abstract
- Seek out strong mentors more info at wocn.org ...
Keep Your Information Current!
The WOCN Society wants to reach you with all the benefits it offers, so now is a good time to be sure the WOCN Website has your most up-to-date information. If you have had a change of address, work address, email, etc, please take a moment to update your online profile.
First, go to www.wocn.org.
You will need to log in with your existing membership.
Once you are logged in,
- scroll down to the "Membership" section
- click on the link that says "Edit Your Information."
- click the links to the left marked
- "Name and Address,"
- "Phone and E-mail"
- "Profile Information."
- Make sure all your information listed there is current and accurate.
- Finally, don't forget to confirm you have identified your region.
Now, just save the changes, and you're all set.