June 24 - June 26, 2021
WOCNext 2021: A Virtual WOW Experience with the WOCN Society and Relias will serve as the annual education event for both the WOCN Society and Relias and will join WOCNext and Wild on Wound event attendees together for one BIG event!
WOCN® Membership Types:
How To Get The Most Out Of Your WOCN National, Regional and Affiliate Memberships:
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions
- Participate and volunteer on the regional and affiliate level
- Participate in the Forums
- Be an active reader of our JWOCN
- Attend National and/or Regional Confences
- Attend First Time Attendee reception at conferences
- Network to meet new colleagues at conferences
- Submit a poster abstract
- Seek out strong mentors more info at wocn.org ...
Keep Your Information Current!
The WOCN Society wants to reach you with all the benefits it offers, so now is a good time to be sure the WOCN Website has your most up-to-date information. If you have had a change of address, work address, email, etc, please take a moment to update your online profile.
First, go to www.wocn.org.
You will need to log in with your existing membership.
Once you are logged in,
- scroll down to the "Membership" section
- click on the link that says "Edit Your Information."
- click the links to the left marked
- "Name and Address,"
- "Phone and E-mail"
- "Profile Information."
- Make sure all your information listed there is current and accurate.
- Finally, don't forget to confirm you have identified your region.
Now, just save the changes, and you're all set.
WOCN® - WTA Program
The WOCN® Society is proud to present the Wound Treatment Associate (WTA) Program. WTA is a WOCN® Society endorsed wound care educational program geared to non-specialty nurses and medics/corpsmen.